Thursday, December 22, 2005

My siblings (including the BEAST) and I decided to start a blog of our own today after the mother told us of the passing of another cat, Eppy, that blogged. We thought it would be a neat idea to also blog about our pondering, perceptions, grievances and joys for all to read. Lord knows with this BEAST in the house now we have a lot to share.

A bit about myself. I am the oldest. My name is Badness. I have luxuriantly long black and white fur with a very pink nose. I am the BOSS.

My first people thought it would be a good idea to ditch me on someone at a grocery store. Fortunately, I spotted this mother as a sucker and put on my cutest pitiful kitten show on. She fell for it as they all do. Silly humans.

I discovered to my amazement that she didn't require much training. She had be previously trained very well by another cat. She instantly made room for me on the bed and let me sleep on her head. I still do it. She even bought me my own pillow but I prefer hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home