Monday, May 15, 2006

SQUIRTED!!!

Badness:

The Mother squirted Tucker and I with the hose this morning. Enuff said.

The Mother: May I butt in here. Badness, you and Tucker weren't supposed to be outside. You know I don't want you out there! There are diseases, and fleas, and ticks!!

Badness: We are only a step away from being wild animals. We must feel the wind in our fur and dirt under our paws.

The Mother: LOL!!! ROFL!!! LMBO!!! You, a wild animal!?!?! You wouldn't know what to do with a mouse if it jumped in your dish! Spare me!

Badness ::fliffing my tail:: You didn't have to squirt us.

The Mother: I only sprinkled you. I was watering the "lawn". It was the only way I could get you to go back inside before you made a mess of your fur by rolling. I am sorry but it had to be done.

Badness: We want a new Mother

5 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

We're never allowed out either. (sigh)
It's just something we have to live with. We think our Mom is overprotective, too.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

What is up with the momma's today. Mine sprayed me with a water bottle, just because I wanted to share her bowl of cereal. Gee, I was gonna leave some for her. Hump!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You might as well come live here in the Big Piney Woods. Momma lets me go outside and even roll in the dirt! YES, roll.....I do hate that water sprayer thing!

Patches Lady

9:15 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we aren't allowed outside eifer. but she doesn't spray us wif water.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Mom squirted Caroline with a spray bottle the other day! Then she went after my bro Eddie! Have our moms been invaded or something?? Maybe it was that terrible wind storm!! Something came into town and now our moms are armed with WATER!!!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home