Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rain!

Badness:

Well, it finally rained. Finally. It was a nice, slow, drenching rain that the earth really needed. I hope everything turns green. The air smelled wonderful and clean!

The only bad part is we have a leak in the roof. As long as it isn't dripping on my head, it isn't my problem. But, the Mother woke us all up last night to help her find it. I made sure she understood my displeasure. I walked as grumpily as possible. We could hear it drip, drip, dripping but couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, the Mother said the leak is around the air conditioner. The water is some how dripping into the duct. Fine. She got me out of bed for something we can't even put a bucket under. I fliffed my tail at her and went back to bed.

And then this morning, to add insult to injury, there I was innocently laying on my back under the Mothers desk trying to get some more rest. Okay, I have a really cute white fluffy tummy and I make bunny feet with my front paws. But that is no excuse to go poking me in the tummy with her toe! Then she poked me in the butt!!! How rude!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a drip like that, but it was between the wall and the fireplace. What a pain to get fixed! We had to get a cover for the chimney. Sort of like a hat, lol.
~ tammara

3:26 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

did you put the bite on her toe?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Badness said...

Tammara, I this fix will be like that. Argh! Fortunately, it will probably be another 4 months till it rains again so I have time to get it fixed.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Badness said...

Meezers,

Oh yeah! I put the bite on her toe and bunny kicked her foot. She wont do that again!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

What a horrible evening, being woken up by the human pet in the middle of the night! I sure do hope you get more sleep to make up for the sleep you lost!

6:05 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

As long as your napping areas stay dry, you need not concern yourself with roof leaks.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We slept through it, mostly. Mom said she had a dream about the roof leaking, but not me. I dreamed about other stuff.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home