Saturday, April 15, 2006

I Was Attacked!!!
Tucker:

Late last night I was patrolling my territory and making sure my dishes were still full. Sadly, they weren't. I jumped up on the table by the front door to check out mama purse that she had left there. I thought maybe she had stinky goodness or treats that she would keeping from us. Having almost empty dishes is quite distressing late at night you know.

When suddenly, something wrapped it is tentacles around me and tried to pull me down. It was heavy and kept tugging at my throat. It was trying to strangle me, squeeze the life out of me with its clinging tentacles!!!! I pulled back with all my strength and managed to struggle up the stairs into mamas room. Step by step I pulled myself closer and closer to the top!! Finally I made it. I was almost about to lose consciousness.

She had heard my life and death struggle downstairs and new I was in trouble. She leaped out of bed and wrestled the clinging beast off of me. One by one, she pulled the tentacles from around my neck. She through the beast against the wall and killed it dead!

It took me awhile to recover myself. My mama held me and told me I would be okay. She said I was so brave. Her brave little boy.

Scrappy: This is a bit much don't you think.

Tucker: Scrappy how can you say that. I was attacked in my own home by a dreadful beast!!

Scrappy: You mean this?

Tucker: Well, in the dark it looks much worse. It was wrapped around my neck!! My life flashed before my eyes, it was full of empty dishes. Hum....

Scrappy: ROFL! You are such a wienie!

11 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom sure laughed about this! I have no idea why........insensitive, if you ask me.......
Mittens

1:53 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

OH NO!!! That beast has attacked me too, and almost choked the life out of me! How horrible that it got to you! - Sammy

7:03 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

I am glad you all understand what terror I went through. Badness and Scrappy are still laughing at me.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think you were very brave!

6:41 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Tucker, you're not a weinie. It's an understandable mistake, especially in the dark. Any cat would have had the same reaction.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

My mama reminded Badness and Scrappy of how they feel of about the vacuum. That worked! Mama said they are just being big sisters.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I don't think your attack is fun or funny! It is scary! Have you ever had one of those plastic beasts attack you in the same way?

Ugh! Our houses are like mine fields!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Homo sapiens just do not understand that these pose serious threats to us! I agree: It was frightening! You are lucky to have survived!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaaa... I mean, ahem, uh - Oh, Tucker, you poor thing! How horrible. To be attacked mercilessly by a paper bag. It's just too much.
~ moose

Just so you know, Moose jumps four feet in the air when Dad moves his foot on the carpet. Talk about a SCAREDY CAT. He's got no room to snigger at anyone.
~ turtle

3:51 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That is such a funny story! But we all know how really scary those bags wif the arms can be!

5:48 PM  
Blogger cruxley's mom said...

Fluffmonster has had a near-death experience with a plastic grocery bag on two separate occasions. Once she got it wrapped around her throat and her little pink mouth was starting to change colors! Thank goodness Woman was home and got her untangled in time. You would think the humans would have learned the first time. At least they learned before Princess came along.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home