Thursday, April 06, 2006

Looking for the Kitty:

The Mother:

Daisy and I have gone up to the same area in the foothills for the past couple of days looking for the wild kitty. We haven't seen her.

She was such a beautiful kitty. I don't think she is a feral, because she sat there for a long time just looking at us. She laid down and rolled in the dirt and then walked on. Daisy and I make a LOT of noise when we are walking around so I am sure she heard us approaching her. But there she was, looking perfectly calm.

I think the odds of actually catching her if she is a feral are slim. We could put a cage out there with stinky goodness in it but we are more likely to catch a skunk than her. I really don't want to catch a skunk.

Poor kitty. If she does have a fur-parent, that parent needs to be horse-whipped for letting her wander around in the foothills! It really makes me mad that she is allowed to roam in such a dangerous place. Mountain lions, Bear, Bobcats, Skunks, Diseases, Coyotes, Ticks, Fleas; all of them are out there just waiting to get her.

I get so mad, I could go Chihuahua.

Ps. I apologize for the quality of the pic. I took it with my little cell phone camera. Still haven't mastered the thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I hope she is home safe, but I agree with you about irresponsible fur parents. When there is that much wildlife around that could harm a kitty, kitties need to stay insde.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I hope that little cat is OK. I think my mom would bite those people who let her out like that when it's so dangerous.

Well, maybe not really. But it does make her mad. And me too.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home