Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scrappy:

I am spending time with my mama all by myself. No dog, no icky brother, just me and my mama. It is nice. Only my mama can scratch my ears so good! Purrrrrrr! Badness is downstairs eating her Stinky Goodness.

What do you like to watch on TV? Do you mamas and daddys leave the TVs on for you during the day? Our mama leaves good TV on. She says it is PBS. We watch Arthur and Between the Lions, of course, heehehehee.

Mama was reading Into the Wild to us but she got caught up in Bleak House by some man named Dickens (Timothy?). It wasn't very interesting for us cats. But atleast the book caused lots of lap time for us kitties (and the dog). I think that is what books are really good for. Lap time!!!

Mama said I should include a picture of myself. I don't know which one. Oh! I have one!!! I was very proud of this. It was my toy stash at our last house. It took me a long time to make it. I put all my toys under my mama chest of drawers. I had a wonderful collections of things, beads, rings off milk jugs, pen caps, the little caps off of mama's eye cases (you know, those little things humans put in their eyes in the morning. Mama's eyes are all squinty til she puts hers on).

That is how I earned my cat name, Swiftpaw. Because I was so good at taking things.

Don't tell mama, but I have started another stash here at our new house.

8 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Oh, Oh, you got lotsa cool toys under there....if you aren't gonna use them I'll send you my address.....oh, mom says I have too many toys already. Darn!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Scrappy, that is a most impressive stash! And the variety! Very clever!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrappy, I never knew a kitty could be a packrat. You could enter a contest for most cool stuff stashed in one spot!
~ moose

6:42 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Oreo, we have plenty of toys. I don't mind sharing!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Thank you, WM, I am very proud of it.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Moose, now that is a good idea. I bet I would win.

8:11 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Swiftpaw. That's a great name. Sebastian likes to swipe hair bands.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

8:27 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

I steal thingys too. I take anything that isn't too heavy to carry off.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home