Monday, February 13, 2006

Badness:

I shall sit here with my back to the room until the Mother produces the Stinky Goodness. I shall not acknowledge her presence. Even if she could call my name, I shall only respond with the turn of one ear. My whiskers shall not even quiver. She may try to pet me and appease me, but I shall not condescend to her solicitudes. She will receive nothing from me but the view of my fluffy derierre until I receive my Stinky Goodness.

Tucker:

I will sit here on my kitty tree and look my mother directly in the eyes. I will suck in my cheeks to make myself look like I am starving. My whiskers will droop. My tail will hang motionless. My halo will gleem innocently. My mother will understand that if I don't get my Stinky Goodness I will die of starvation. I hope she doesn't look at my tummy.

Scrappy:

I will get all of mama's lovin's while Badness and Tucker beg.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

is your stinky goodness being held hostage by your momma?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Badness said...

YES! She keeps saying she will get us some but does she. No!!! Apparently, we aren't a high priority.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrappy - you are one smart kitty. That's just what I'd do.

~ moose

12:29 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Well, just how long did you have to keep up the act until she fed you?

12:35 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Scrappy: Sounds like Badness and Tucker are "shooting themselves in the foot" as mine Dad would say! I don't understand what he means by this, however, I am just a kitty. Personally, I get my stinky goodness by being naughty..I just never give up..

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think you need to take a tip from my screechy sister Caroline. If you make long and loud and incessant demands, your mom will give in just to shut you up!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home