Monday, January 30, 2006

My mama apologizes for anything me an' Tucker an' Badness might have done at the Nap-A-Thon this weekend. Mama knows we can get out of hand sometimes.

Mama is reading to us a good book called Into the Wild. It is really good. But can it be true that kittypets don't have Warrior Blood? Aren't wild kitties and house kitties the same? I think I am a wild cat because I always practice my roars. Everyday!

Mama says my wild name is SwiftPaw, because I am so fast catching my prey. Badness has never told me her wild name but Mama says it may be CoolHeart because she can be so by-herself sometimes. Mama says Tucker's is probably FastTummy. Do you have wild names?

6 Comments:

Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

You should come and read our dad's ongoing story. It's linked off our blog.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah, go read their story: The Darkening Road. Theres a place to clicky on the blog to go to it.
Anyway...mom alomost bought that book at Target last week. She saw its a whole series. Interesting. We say there should be more cat series books!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

My Mom's reading about some artist guy who died like a jillion years ago and about some ladies in the Bible. She should read about cats! At least instead of the dead artist guy. I mean, I know she's an artist and all, but that guy is DEAD. Doesn't she know that she'll get to learn a lot about dead later? After all, she's not a cat, so I don't think she'll have 9 lives. Maybe 6 or 7. She's pretty weird.

Oops. Mom just looked. She says my wildname is Macaroni, but I flatly deny that. My wildname is Sneak-Like-the-Gentle-Breeze. Well, it sounds kind of awful in English, but I'm not sure how to type in cattish. Wrong kind of keyboard.

8:22 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Our wild names:

George - Wise One Who Educates Others
Tipper - Purrsalot
Max - Stands Alone

11:43 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Just remember that what happened at the nap-a-thon stays there. I think everyone did just fine. We all gotted home in one piece.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yup, you did fine at the nap a thon...like Derby said, what happened there, stays there....cats just being cats after all!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home