Friday, January 20, 2006



To all Felines:

Remind your fur-parents that Sunday, January 22 is

Answer Your Cat's Questions Day!

So prepare your questions for your parents.

Such as:

Why is there a dog in my home?
What possessed you to get a dog?
What have I done to deserve a dog?
What will I do to you if you keep the dog?
Why do I have a little brother?
Why is he so annoying?
Why can't you feed me moist food all the time?
Why don't you clean out the boxes more often?
Why can't I go outside?
Why are you so annoying?
Why don't you leave the water running constantly for me?

etc...

I have another day to add to my list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Good questions, but we don't have a dog and I AM the younger brother. I wanna know why my sisfur Bonnie is so grumpy all the time. But I don't think even my people can answer that one.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

When do we get to see the answers?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have so many questions it would take a week of Sundays.

One is why I don't get a full can of stinky goodness, but have to share it?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home