Friday, January 13, 2006

It makes me sad. I love my kitties so much. Mama says to watch over my kitties during the day while she is away earning our kibble. I watch them so good. Make sure they don't get into trouble and that nobody tries to get in the house to take them. But they don't care. Badness swats at me and Scrappy hisses. Scrappy will sniff noses and let me lick her face though. That is good, isn't it?

Tucker is okay. He will play chase with me. This morning he batted me on the butt trying to get me to play but I was busy chasing Scrappy.

I won't give up though! I will make those kitties love me.

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

When I had my woofie around, we learned to love each other, but from a distance. I used to pounce on his tail which was soo long, it was in China while the rest of his body was still in America. He never knew I was pouncing. My woofie wented to the rainbow bridge last september and I miss him, I mean just his tail, you know

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home