Monday, January 09, 2006

I don't know what else I can do to make the Mother understand how much I dislike the dog. Hissing and swatting hasn't worked. Leaving the room with a haughty fliff of the tail has no affect. Yesterday, I tried sitting in a corner with my back to the room. I was like that for hours or at least 5 minutes before she even noticed. She was too busy watching that noisy box that so entrances her.

I think drastic measures are in order. For the love of felinity...what must I do...Shred?

On the other hand she is giving me such wonderful soft food. Luscious. Ummm....purrrr.....I make sure to wash my face in appreciation for the good choice of soft food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Have you tried putting the bite on her? That's what I had to do to my Momma so she'd learn I don't like doggies. Especially when they come in my house!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Badness said...

Ahh...another powerful tool in my possession. Thank you for the reminder!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Can you trap the dog in a closet or something? Or maybe a cupboard? I think I'd try to do that.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home