Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mama opened the windows today because it is so warm outside. It is supposed to be winter. We love it when mother opens the windows. All the wonderful scents from outside and we can hear the birds really good!

Mama adopted me. My fur-mom disappeared. I don't know what happened to her but a nice human took me and brother and sister in and fed and us and took care of us. When we were old enough she took us to a place with lots of people and other strange animals we had never seen before. Everyone came by and looked at us. Some of them petted us and held us. My sister found her forever home first. But my brother and I were happy for her cuz she was sweet and we knew she would be taken care of.

My mama came by that day too. I was so tired by that time, that I fell asleep in her arms cuz they were so warm and felt so safe. She didn't take me though!!! I was so disappointed. I was trying so hard to be good and cute to get a forever home.

We went home with our first mother.

But the next day Mama called first mother and asked I was adopted. She hadn't forgotten about me. She loved me and was always thinking about me.

She adopted me the next day. I found my forever home. She bought me lots of toys and special litter box just for me!! She brought me to my knew home, with lots of windows and birds, and sushine and stairs! And sisters!

I love me Mama and my forever home. My sisters, though,....well Scrappy is okay. She and I wrestle. But Badness doesn't like me much. That is okay. I won't stop trying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Tucker... it is okay not to get along with your siblings. Ghost always hisses at me & we have lived together like this for more than ten years...

Mia

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, what a sweet story!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home