Tuesday, January 24, 2006


This is a picture of me on one of my walks with my mama in the foothills. I love walking up there. There are bunnies and birdies and neat smells and grasses to taste. Mama laughs at me cuz I like to taste the grasses. I try to sneak it as I walk a grass but she always sees me. I can't help it. I like grass.













This is me again barking as ferociously as I can down the hill at some boogers. I must protect my mama! See how vicious I am?

Woof, woof, woof, woof! Grrr! Woof! Woof!

See?

8 Comments:

Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hi Daisy! Yes, there are a LOT of blogging dogs! If you scroll down on my blog, on the left side you'll see a second blogroll called The Dog Blogs - there are a LOT of dog bloggers, and a lot of cat bloggers too! Nice to meet you!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Daisy!
You look like my dogfriend Luma (a half Beagle little thing), but she is smaller than you.
Kind licks!
Raisa

8:01 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Daisy. Even though we are cats, we think you look like a nice woofie. Just don't get too close, ok?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think I'd like to go there some time with my mom. I bet I could find a lot of fun things to look at and play with. She goes there but she doesn't take any of us along.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I am sorry to say, no dogs are allowed at the nap a thon.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Cats are too hissy anyways.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Thanks so much for coming to our Nap A Thon....We had such fun, don't you think!

1:11 PM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Woof, Woof, such a good dog. Love your photos!

Smooch,
The Tart

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home