Thursday, March 02, 2006

FOILED AGAIN!

Badness:

Foiled Again! Yesterday, I had the perfect plan for removing the BEAST from my home. The subtlety and finesse! Elegance and Grace were required to carry out this plan. You see, the Mother places the BEAST'S piddle pads in the big rumbly, white machine room everyday. Disgusting! I know it makes the Mother unhappy if the BEAST doesn't use the pads. What better way to get rid of the dog than to block her way to the pads. I thought for sure BEAST messes around the house would be the END of the BEAST.

So I slept on the pile of clothes in the door way to the room. All...Day...Long. Everything went according to plan. The BEAST didn't dare walk past me as I lay contentedly purring on the laundry as innocent as can be. I have struck that much fear in her heart. Instead, she went on plastic laid down in the living room, four times! My plan was working!

Unfortunately, my plan was discovered when the Mother came home. I had been so confident in my feline abilities of subtleness that I remained laying on the laundry after she came home. She was smarter than I thought. She immediately figured out why the BEAST had pottied in the living room. My plan fell to ruins.

She didn't get mad at the BEAST. All the she said was, "It isn't your fault. It's okay little girl." Gag me.

Needless to say, I tried to act as nonchalant as possible. Completely innocent, incapable of such diabolical plans. The Mother thinks I was just looking for a comfortable place to sleep. Little does she know...

Someday...BEAST...someday...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badness -
You gave it your best shot. On to plan B!

~ Nala

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Or maybe even plan B *and* C, this sounds so bad for you!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

You'll get rid of that woofie yet...I have faith in you, don't give up!

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home