Monday, February 20, 2006

Daisy::

Guess What!!!?!?!?!?! Mama gave me a bath!!! Oh, I hates baths. Mama said we are getting clean sheets so we all need to be clean. I did walk through a mud puddle today and I always roll in the good stinks at the dog park. But, I am a dog. Isn't that what I's supposed to do. Mama said there was lots of dirt and fur in the tub. I don't know where that came from.

I am glads I's not the only one to get baths. Mama's must like to hot air blowy thing their furbabies. Mama did it again this morning. But no kind words are going to make me like that thingy. Its evil!!!

I's surprised kitties get baths. My kitties are always licking themselves. Tucker says that is how they bath. Tucker said Badness got a bath once when she rolled in the kitty good stink box. Why would she do that?!??! I don't think Badness is a normal kitty.

But I's had a fun day. Mama and I went to a place where mama can eat outside and I can be with her. My uncle Louie came too. He fed me. YUM!!! Mama calls it furinch fureyes. Mama says they aren't good for me but they are soooo good!!!!

Then we went for a walk up in the mountains again. Mama lets me walk of the leash when we are climbing rocks. She is kind of slow on the rocks. She says it isn't fair that I has four legs and she just has two. But mama would look kind of funny with 4 legs. She says I must be part mountain goat cuz I bounce all over the rocks. I don't know what that is but I think it is a nice thing.

I never let my mama out of sight though. So don't worry I will never loose her. I have to keep an eye on her so she always takes the right path. I's good at finding paths. If I gets to far ahead I goes back and waits for her to catch up. I's gotta watch out for my mama.

Even though I's had a bath my days was still good!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you got new sheets so you has to have bafs? MOM, don't get any ideas!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home