Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scrappy:

We finally know where we sleep! I get a pillow! Having the dog sleep with us messed up everything. She sleeps under the covers where I usually sleep. Badness called a kitty meeting to talk about it. Badness usually get Mamas pillow. I slept at her knees and Tucker at her shoulders. But with the dog at mama's knees I couldn't sleep there no more. I tried sleeping in a drawer but mama closed it on me. Then I tried sleeping in a chair but it was uncomfortable. Then I tried the floor. I was sad. But Badness said I could sleep on the other pillow!!! And that is much better. I sleep on one pillow. Badness sleeps on mama's pillow. Tucker sleeps at mama's shoulder. The dog sleeps at mama's knees. It works for us!

Mama complains about not having any pillow space but we know she doesn't mind. She likes laying her head out our side and listening to our purrs and feeling our soft fur. It makes her relax and sleep good.

7 Comments:

Blogger lambj said...

Sounds like a good arrangement. Warm, too! Good thing efurryone gets along.

11:55 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I sleep ON Mommy's head. I'm sure she loves that!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You guys sure are understanding. I don't think I'd let a dog anywhere near my mom, let alone sleep with her!

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Lucky for your Mom you were able to work out an acceptable arrangement. Otherwise SHE might have had to find another sleeping place! The bed is yours, of course.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

That sounds like one crowded bed. Hope its a big one.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Mama wanted the dog to sleep with in the bed. The dog acted real pitiful at night when she was in her crate. That was a good place if you ask me!!

We worked it out.

Yes, it is a big bed thankfuly. Mama needs a bigger one.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Sounds like a wonderful solution! We both have our spots and Mittens stretches out long......Mom calls her a bed hog.......

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home