Monday, April 10, 2006

I Am My Mama's Hero!

Daisy:

My mama needed my help. We was at the car wash on Siturday. Mama was sprayin' down the car when water shot in the car throughs an open window. She laughed at herselfs and rolleds up the window. But somehows she locked the doors! With mes in the car and the car running!!!! Silly mama!!!

She says too tell you all that car was in the shades sos I wasn't cooking in a hot car.

I was sos upset. I couldn't reach my mama! Then she left me!! I seed her walking across the street. Then she comes back with a mans who looks at the car and shakes his head.

My mama kepts telling me I was gonna be okay buts I was sayin', "I can helps, I can helps!"

Finally, mama remembered thats I can roll down windows. I does it all the time. So she showed me wheres to step on the button. And I rolleds down the window for hers!

She says I saved hers lots of money, cuz she was gonna call someone to come unlocks the car for hers.

I got tons of extra lovin's after I saved my mama!

11 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Good job!! What a smartie-woofie. Well done!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Such a talent, mum doesn't take me to the washy place.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Thank you Princess Mia! You does look like a princess!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Derby, the washy place is kind of scary. I don't really like it. I just like bein' with my mama. Kitties really wouldn't like it. It's loud and watery!!!

6:34 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you are one smart woofie! Good job! That really deserved lots of extra lovins and extra treats!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Wow - you are a smart woofie. Bet your Mom was very proud of you. Hope you got extra treaties & pets.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow! That is so unbelievably cool that you must have a little bit of cat in you!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Meezers, mama gave me all kinds of lovin's!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Mia and Ghost,

My mama said I was her hero!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

WILLIAMS!!! We missed you!

Well, my family is kitties...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

wow, you are really, really smart!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home