Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Badness:

What the %$#^%(! The Mother put nail caps on us!!!! She held us upside down and spread our paws and put *&#(%&)%^*(!*@#^$(*#%&_#!&%$(&!#^%)p* nail caps on us!!!!!!!!!! She held us upside down!!!!!! And put ^%(#&%*(!#& nail caps on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, I let her know in no uncertain terms just how I felt about that insult.


Yup! That is my handiwork. No one holds me upside down, spreads my toes, and puts on nail caps!!! NO ONE! I grabbed her arm with my front paws and put the bite on her with my extreme teeth. Then I bunny kicked with my back legs. I made use of my full arsenal of weapons!

NO ONE puts (*#%)#&%(&**&)%*#($&)#%* nail caps on Badness with out feeling the wrath of all felinity!

13 Comments:

Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow Badness, you sure made her pay. So does the nail-caps work?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

OH. MY.

(But really, I think I'd do the same thing.)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

WOW!!! Momma has threatened us wif those nail cap thingys. She hasn't done it....yet. Maybe after seeing this, she'll think 'bout it a little longer?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Badness said...

Cecilia, unfortunately this *&%(*!#%&(!#*&% things work marvelously!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Badness said...

WM, just as any self-respecting cat would!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Badness said...

Lone Star Purrs, Well hopefully should won't get any bright ideas from my Mother like getting someone to help.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

curses! i bridle at the thought that she has deprived you of your most numerous weapons. how demeaning!! what if you run into a monster that needs dispatching? shall i gallop to your aid?

sir edmund

10:48 AM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

**silent kitty laugh**
oh yeah, like ed could gallop anywhere with all that flab flogging him as he moves . . .

seriously--whadja do to get the cuffs put on?

nitro

10:50 AM  
Blogger Badness said...

Sir Edmund, I always have my extreme teeth and back claws. But yes, I may need your aid against monsters that need slaying. Scrappy is good in pinch but she is small. Tucker is useless.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Badness said...

Nitro See todays blog.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Badness! Such language. But I've heard that if you try, you can get the caps to fall off. I just get my nails trimmed, an Mom says it's time fur that agin. Awwwww.
At least you can still types yur blog!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Badness, you are one bad mutha...ok, I'll shut my mouth!

In all seriousness, that is some serious red lineage you gave to your human pet. I bet she thinks twice about the nail caps next time!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

I'd kinda LIKE to git nale caps. They come in PINK, my faverit color, and I think they'd be kinda stylish.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home