Thursday, June 22, 2006

Badness: Well, my natural talent for sitting in boxes paid of this weekend at the 2006 Catolympics. I proudly share a silver medal with Angelica and Bonnie Underfoot. We did a great job girls!!

Tucker however wasn't cat enough to overthrow Timmy in his continuing reign as Sumo Wrestling Champion of the World. We wasted alot of stinky goodness on that Tucker trying to fatten him up.

Tucker: I tried my hardest but Timmy has a mean noogie. My blubber is for squeezin' not fightin' anyways.

Scrappy: Don't worry, Tucker, we know you did your best. And we still love you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Dear Tucker,
I'm very sorry for being so tough on you during our wrestling event. Momma says I pack a mean punch with mine paws... But you am a very good wrestler! Keep up the good work!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

I'll keep working on it. Scrappy is the only one around here who will wrestle with me. She is little. Hard to pratice with a little purrson.

You are a great wrestler. My mom taped our match so I can study your moves.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh oh, I missed sayin this right after the Lympics: Concatulations! Sorry I'm so late. I'm gonna blame it on Mommy hoggin the puter. *nods* Dat's my story an I'm stickin to it. hehehe
~~ Sanjee and the Gang

8:17 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yayy Badness! We are one bunch of badness box sitters hah! And Tucker jus needs to get efen more stinky goodness for next years event so we can cheer on the next challenge.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home