Friday, May 26, 2006

An UPdate

Badness:

Sorry for the pawse in our posting. We had a family catastrophe that needed to be handled. It wasn't handled according to my suggestions. As usual!

The Mother: Badness, it didn't effect you one bit.

Badness: Everything that happens in this house effects the kitties! You want to know what it was efurryone?! The VILE BEAST started having accidents. The Mother was clogging up the computer with VILE BEAST questions so we kitties couldn't post about our protests!!!

The Mother: You are such a drama queen. I am sorry but I had to find out what I should do with Daisy.

Badness: I TOLD you what you should do with the VILE BEAST.

The Mother: Kicking to the curb, one way trips, stuffing, and playing in the street are not viable options.

Badness: They would have solved the problem of poop in the house. She doesn't even use the litter box. UGH!

The Mother: It doesn't even matter anymore because the problem has been fixed. Without the use of cement shoes.

Badness: that would have solved my problems.

The Mother: A lobotomy would fix your problems.

Badness: I heard that!

The Mother: About your protests. Walking on the counter tops and knocking off dishes is quite effective, I must admit. I won't spray you again. I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry.

Badness: Not good enough. Speaking of good, where is my stinky goodness?

4 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

I need your email address so that Scrappy can be sent his Catolympic torch when it's his turn. The relay starts tomorrow so I need it really fast. Thanks!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Walking on the counter tops and knocking off dishes - BRILLIANT!

I don't understand why your human pet thinks you're crazy. Clearly, you're correct, Badness: Everything that happens in the house affects us kitties. When will homo sapiens learn this? They act so superior all the time, and it gets on my nerves!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

All kitties am invited to mine purrthday party next month!! Puhlease come by & let us know if you will be coming & how many!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi scrappy! I just wanted to stop by and say hi since you're gonna be bringing me the torch for the relay. Momma said we'll look around your blog a little more later. Can't wait to meet you!!
~Meeko

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home