Thursday, June 08, 2006

So Bad

Tucker:

We have been so bad in updating our blog lately. Mom is hogging the computer all the time these days at a place called globalpaw.com. It is a discussion board for dogs! Yes, dogs again. I am beginning to think mom likes dogs better than cats. It makes me want to throw up on the bed.

Message from Daisy:

I is on bedrest! Mama is making me stay in my crate during the day now!!! I hurted my left paw last week. Mama took me to the pokey place. The pokey person made me sleepy and then took pictures of my bones!! The pokey person said I didn't break anything but I is still limping. The pokey person said Mama had to put me on bed rest for a week so I would get better.

No walks! No rides! No fuN!!!! I is sad I has to stay in my crate.

Tucker is nice. He is typing this message for me. I love him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I bet you guys are getting cited, the torch is coming soon from Princess Mia......

Patches Lady

9:34 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Poor Daisy. I is glad one puddin is nice to you. You has gots to be more careful! I intend to go to the stabby place as little as possible.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

The torch is at your house.......you better let Princess Mia in!!

Patches Lady

9:13 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We're waitin' for you up in Colorful Colorado Scrappy! let us know when you get here!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Beau said...

Did you get the torch okay? No one has heard.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Goodness, I hope you get better soon, Daisy. That is horrible that you have to stay in the crate all day long, but just think: You're doing it so you can get better! Just keep telling yourself that!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home